markus [dot] franzen [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High population variability and source-sink dynamics in a solitary bee species
- Land-use changes, farm management and the decline of butterflies associated with semi-natural grasslands in southern Sweden
- Population fluctuations and synchrony of grassland butterflies in relation to species traits.
- Transient peak in moth diversity as a response to organic farming
- With that diet, you will go far: trait-based analysis reveals a link between rapid range expansion and a nitrogen-favoured diet
- Biologisk mångfald i Linnés hembygd i Småland. 7. Blomflugor (Diptera, Syrphidae).
- Climate-dependent dispersal rates in metapopulations of burnet moths
- Climate-driven changes in pollinator assemblages during the last 60 years in an Arctic mountain region in Northern Scandinavia
- Regional declines in butterflies associated with semi-natural grasslands in southern Sweden, and how to monitor more effectively
- Species-Area Relationships Are Controlled by Species Traits
- Comparing wine-based and beer-based baits for moth trapping: a field experiment
- Estimating the population size of specialised solitary bees
- How can we preserve and restore species richness of pollinating insects on agricultural land?
- Long-term land-use changes and extinction of specialised butterflies
- Critical resource levels of pollen for the declining bee Andrena hattorfiana (Hymenoptera, Andrenidae)
- High species richness of bees (Hymenoptera: Apoidea) at a farm in Stenbrohult, the birth place of Linnaeus
- Insect Diversity in Changing Landscapes
- Metapopulation pollination in the deceptive orchid Anacamptis pyramidalis
- Pollen harvesting and reproductive rates in specialized solitary bees
- Predicting extinction risk of butterflies and moths (Macrolepidoptera) from distribution patterns and species characteristics
- The hoverflies (Diptera, Syrphidae) on a small farm at Linnaeus´ birthplace in the parish of Stenbrohult, Sweden
- What is the required minimum landscape size for dispersal studies?