inge [dot] olsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- The human SIN3B corepressor forms a nucleolar complex with leukemia-associated ETO homologues
- The tetraspanin CD63 is involved in granule targeting of neutrophil elastase.
- Transcriptional repression by leukaemia-associated ETO family members can be independent of oligomerization and coexpressed hSIN3B and N-CoR.
- Biosynthesis, processing, and sorting of human myeloperoxidase.
- Granule targeting of soluble tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor expressed during granulopoietic maturation in murine bone marrow cells.
- Neutrophil elastase sorting involves plasma membrane trafficking requiring the C-terminal propeptide.
- Biosynthesis and sorting of myeloperoxidase in hematopoietic cells.
- Hematopoietic secretory granules as vehicles for the local delivery of cytokines and soluble cytokine receptors at sites of inflammation.
- Sorting of Von Willebrand factor to lysosome-related granules of haematopoietic cells
- Sorting soluble tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor for storage and regulated secretion in hematopoietic cells.
- Artificially controlled aggregation of proteins and targeting in hematopoietic cells
- Interactions between the leukaemia-associated ETO homologues of nuclear repressor proteins.
- Sorting of soluble TNF-receptor for granule storage in hematopoietic cells as a principle for targeting of selected proteins to inflamed sites.
- Targeting proteins to secretory lysosomes of natural killer cells as a principle for immunoregulation.