olof [dot] berglund [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A specific, highly enriching and "green" method for hollow fiber liquid phase microextraction of ionizable pharmaceuticals from fish tissue
- Ecological implications of altered fish foraging after exposure to an antidepressant pharmaceutical.
- Influence of pH-dependent aquatic toxicity of ionizable pharmaceuticals on risk assessments over environmental pH ranges.
- Essential fatty acids and phosphorus in seston from lakes with contrasting terrestrial dissolved organic carbon content
- Food quality for Daphnia in humic and clear water lakes
- Heavy metals and stable isotopes in a benthic omnivore in a trophic gradient of lakes
- Persistent organic pollutants (POP) in a benthic omnivore - A comparison between lake and stream crayfish populations
- Crayfish in lakes and streams: individual and population responses to predation, productivity and substratum availability
- Low levels of persistent organic pollutants (POPS) in New Zealand eels reflect isolation from atmospheric sources
- Stable isotopes as an indicator of diet in omnivorous crayfish (Pacifastacus leniusculus): the influence of tissue, sample treatment, and season