philip [dot] parnamets [at] lucs [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A fixation dependent decision model of charitable choice
- Biasing moral decisions by exploiting the dynamics of eye gaze
- How information availability interacts with visual attention during judgment and decision tasks
- Memory distorions resulting from a choice blindness task
- Observing and influencing preferences in real time. Gaze, morality and dynamic decision-making
- Changing minds by tracking eyes.
- Changing minds by tracking eyes: Biasing moral decisions by interrupting gaze
- Changing minds by tracking eyes: Dynamical systems, gaze and moral decisions
- Fast and Loose: Interpreting Wason's Selection Task (Part I: The Descriptive Case)
- How the polls can be both spot on and dead wrong: using choice blindness to shift political attitudes and voter intentions.