Överläkare, dr med vet
dorthe [dot] grabau [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- 71p * statin-induced anti-proliferative effects via cyclin d1 and p27 in a window-of-opportunity breast cancer trial.
- A novel model for Ki67 assessment in breast cancer.
- Distribution pattern of the Ki67 labelling index in breast cancer and its implications for choosing cut-off values.
- Immunohistochemical assessment of Ki67 with antibodies SP6 and MIB1 in primary breast cancer: a comparison of prognostic value and reproducibility.
- Invasive lobular carcinoma of the breast: long-term prognostic value of Ki67 and histological grade, alone and in combination with estrogen receptor.
- Lack of G protein-coupled estrogen receptor (GPER) in the plasma membrane is associated with excellent long-term prognosis in breast cancer.
- Pathological non-response to chemotherapy in a neoadjuvant setting of breast cancer: an inter-institutional study
- The HER2-Encoded miR-4728-3p Regulates ESR1 through a Non-Canonical Internal Seed Interaction.
- The Three Receptor Tyrosine Kinases c-KIT, VEGFR2 and PDGFRα, Closely Spaced at 4q12, Show Increased Protein Expression in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
- Completion axillary dissection can safely be omitted in screen detected breast cancer patients with micrometastases. A decade's experience from a single institution.
- Letter to the Editor regarding response to manuscript entitled: Completion axillary dissection can safely be omitted in screen detected breast cancer patients with micrometastases. A decade's experience from a single institution. Grabau D, Dihge L, Ferno M, Ingvar C, Ryden L. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2013 Jun;39(6):601-7.
- Primary breast cancer tumours contain high amounts of IgA1 immunoglobulin: an immunohistochemical analysis of a possible carrier of the tumour-associated tn antigen.
- Targeting HMG-CoA reductase with statins in a window-of-opportunity breast cancer trial.
- The Prognostic Value of Mitotic Activity Index (MAI), Phosphohistone H3 (PPH3), Cyclin B1, Cyclin A, and Ki67, Alone and in Combinations, in Node-Negative Premenopausal Breast Cancer.
- The combination of Ki67, histological grade and estrogen receptor status identifies a low-risk group among 1,854 chemo-naïve women with N0/N1 primary breast cancer.
- The role of AIB1 and PAX2 in primary breast cancer: validation of AIB1 as a negative prognostic factor.
- Biphasic, Hyperdiploid Breast Tumors in Children: A Distinct Entity?
- Breast cancer. Quality Assurance and Prognosis.
- Comparison of the oestrogen and progesterone receptor status in primary breast carcinomas as evaluated by immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry: a consecutive series of 267 patients.
- Global H3K27 trimethylation and EZH2 abundance in breast tumor subtypes.
- Increased gene copy number of KIT and VEGFR2 at 4q12 in primary breast cancer is related to an aggressive phenotype and impaired prognosis.
- The retinoblastoma gene undergoes rearrangements in BRCA1-deficient basal-like breast cancer.
- Analysis of sentinel node biopsy - a single-institution experience supporting the use of serial sectioning and immunohistochemistry for detection of micrometastases by comparing four different histopathological laboratory protocols.
- CD44 isoforms are heterogeneously expressed in breast cancer and correlate with tumor subtypes and cancer stem cell markers.
- Distinction of isolated tumour cells and micrometastasis in lymph nodes of breast cancer patients according to the new Tumour Node Metastasis (TNM) definitions
- Ki67 proliferation in core biopsies versus surgical samples - a model for neo-adjuvant breast cancer studies
- Value of post-operative reassessment of estrogen receptor alpha expression following neoadjuvant chemotherapy with or without gefitinib for estrogen receptor negative breast cancer
- AIB1 is a predictive factor for tamoxifen response in premenopausal women.
- Determination of HER2 amplification in primary breast cancer using dual-colour chromogenic in situ hybridization is comparable to fluorescence in situ hybridization: a European multicentre study involving 168 specimens
- Evidence for tissue factor phosphorylation and its correlation with protease activated receptor expression and the prognosis of primary breast cancer.
- High-resolution genomic and expression analyses of copy number alterations in HER2-amplified breast cancer
- Identification of Subtypes in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancer Reveals a Gene Signature Prognostic of Outcome.
- Ki-67 as a long-term prognostic factor in lobular breast cancer
- Ki67 proliferation as a biomarker in neo-adjuvant breast cancer studies - core biopsy versus surgical sample
- The prognostic value of Ki67 is dependent on estrogen receptor status and histological grade in premenopausal patients with node-negative breast cancer.
- Three different antibodies for estrogen receptor analysis in breast cancer - implications for positive frequency, reproducibility and clinical outcome
- Tissue factor phosphorylation requires protease activated receptor-2 expression: Correlation with the prognosis of human breast cancer
- Experiences from treatment-predictive KRAS testing; high mutation frequency in rectal cancers from females and concurrent mutations in the same tumor.
- Is the prognostic value of Ki-67 dependent on ER status and histological grade?
- Significantly higher expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and shorter survival after recurrences in premenopausal node negative patients with triple negative breast cancer
- Breast cancer patients with micrometastases only: Is a basis provided for tailored treatment?
- Different routine histopathology after frozen section of sentinel nodes in breast cancer
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) in primary breast cancer-protein expression, but not gene copy number, gives important prognostic information in tamoxifen treated patients
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and the estrogen receptor modulator amplified in breast cancer (AIB1) for predicting clinical outcome after adjuvant tamoxifen in breast cancer.
- The CD44(+)/CD24(-) phenotype is enriched in basal-like breast tumors
- Tiling array-CGH for the assessment of genomic similarities among synchronous unilateral and bilateral invasive breast cancer tumor pairs.