040-336 82 1
076-887 11 62
Lena [dot] Dillner [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A randomized trial of basing treatment on human papillomavirus and/or cytology results in low-grade cervical lesion triage
- Around-the-Clock, Rapid Diagnosis of Influenza by Means of Membrane Chromatography Antigen Testing Confirmed by Polymerase Chain Reaction *
- Norovirus strains belonging to the GII.4 genotype dominate as a cause of nosocomial outbreaks of viral gastroenteritis in Sweden 1997-2005 - Arrival of new variants is associated with large nation-wide epidemics
- Strengthening prevention programs to eliminate cervical cancer in the Nordic countries.
- A comparison of the human papillomavirus test and Papanicolaou smear as a second screening method for women with minor cytological abnormalities
- Comparison between the Hybrid Capture II test and a PCR-based human papillomavirus detection method for diagnosis and posttreatment follow-up of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.