E-post: carita [dot] hakansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Burnout among Swedish school teachers - a cross-sectional analysis
- Insufficient time for leisure and perceived health and stress in working parents with small children
- Occupational balance in health professionals in Sweden
- Occupations, perceived stress, and stress-related disorders among women and men in the public sector in Sweden
- Spatial heterogeneity in repeated measures of perceived stress among car commuters in Scania, Sweden
- The linkage between patterns of daily occupations and occupational balance : Applications within occupational science and occupational therapy practice
- Affective stress responses during leisure time: Validity evaluation of a modified version of the Stress-Energy Questionnaire.
- Arbetslivets faser – hållbart arbetsliv för äldre och senarelagd ålderspension
- Occupational balance : A scoping review of current research and identified knowledge gaps
- Relationships Between Commuting and Social Capital Among Men and Women in Southern Sweden.
- The Tree Theme Method(®) (TTM), an occupational therapy intervention for treating depression and anxiety: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial.