Jenny L Persson
040-391 10 6
Jenny_L [dot] Persson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- CDK1 interacts with RARγ and plays an important role in treatment response of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Cyclin A1 modulates the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and promotes hormone-dependent growth and angiogenesis of breast cancer.
- Enzalutamide as a second generation antiandrogen for treatment of advanced prostate cancer
- Expression of VEGF and Its receptors VEGFR1/VEGFR2 Is Associated with Invasiveness of Bladder Cancer.
- Protein kinase A (PKA) pathway is functionally linked to androgen receptor (AR) in the progression of prostate cancer.
- The lysine specific demethylase-1 (LSD1/KDM1A) regulates VEGF-A expression in prostate cancer
- miR-155 meets the JAK/STAT pathway.
- miRNA in mycosis fungoides and skin inflammation.
- CYCLIN A1 MEDIATES DRUG-RESISTANT METASTATIC SPREAD OF PCA CELLS IN XENOGRAFTS IN VIVO
- Expression Of Pten And Shp1, Investigated From Tissue Microarrays In Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic, Leukemia
- Expression of VEGF and VEGF Receptors in Childhood Precursor B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Evaluated by Immunohistochemistry.
- Induction of apoptosis by staurosporine involves the inhibition of expression of the major cell cycle proteins at the G(2)/m checkpoint accompanied by alterations in Erk and Akt kinase activities.
- Post-translational modification of cyclin A1 is associated with staurosporine and TNFalpha induced apoptosis in leukemic cells.
- Regulation of Stem Cell Pluripotency and Differentiation Involves a Mutual Regulatory Circuit of the Nanog, OCT4, and SOX2 Pluripotency Transcription Factors With Polycomb Repressive Complexes and Stem Cell microRNAs
- Cancer therapy: targeting cell cycle regulators.
- Immunohistochemical analyses of phosphatases in childhood B-cell lymphoma: lower expression of PTEN and HePTP and higher number of positive cells for nuclear SHP2 in B-cell lymphoma cases compared to controls.
- Interleukin-6 activates PI3K/Akt pathway and regulates cyclin A1 to promote prostate cancer cell survival
- Multiple Cellular Mechanisms In Prostate Cancer Invasion And Metastasis
- Multiple cellular mechanisms related to cyclin A1 in prostate cancer invasion and metastasis.
- Serine/arginine protein-specific kinase 2 promotes leukemia cell proliferation by phosphorylating acinus and regulating cyclin A1
- Cyclin A1 expression and associations with disease characteristics in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Human C4b-binding protein, structural basis for interaction with streptococcal M protein, a major bacterial virulence factor
- Increased expression of cyclin A1 protein is associated with all-trans retinoic acid-induced apoptosis.