luis [dot] mundaca [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Achieving and maintaining institutional feasibility in emissions trading: the case of New Zealand
- Assessing ‘Green Energy Economy’ policies for transforming the building stock in Shanghai
- Economic incentives – useful, but not sufficient for meaningful mitigation efforts
- Exploring transaction costs in passive house-oriented retrofitting
- Social, Economic and Ethical Concepts and Methods
- Towards a Green Energy Economy?
- Challenges for New Zealand's Carbon Market
- Climate change and energy policy in Chile: Up in smoke?
- Exploring the effects of ‘Green Energy Economy’ policies for transforming the Swedish building stock
- Market behavior under the New Zealand ETS
- Transaction Costs of Energy Efficiency in Buildings: An Overview
- Transaction costs analysis of low-carbon technologies
- Walking away from a low-carbon economy?
- Walking away from a low-carbon economy? Recent and historical trends using a regional decomposition analysis
- A decomposition approach to evaluating the progress of the New Green Economy
- Energy Primer
- Environmental leadership through public procurement? The Swedish Experience
- Measuring progress towards a ‘Green Energy Economy’: Proposing and scrutinising a multi-level evaluation framework for policy instruments
- A Meta-Analysis of Bottom-Up Ex-Ante Energy Efficiency Policy Evaluation Studies
- An implementation guide for the use and development of the EEB_Sweden Model v1.0
- Energy use and carbon emissions: From decoupling and transitions to sufficiency?
- Evaluating energy efficiency policies with energy-economy models
- Policy Instruments for Energy Efficiency in Buildings: Experiences and Lessons from the Nordic Countries
- A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes
- Advancing technology transfer for climate change mitigation: considerations for technology orientated agreements promoting energy efficiency and carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- Choice-decision determinants for the (non) adoption of energy efficiency technologies in households
- Energy Efficiency Trading
- Energy-economy models and energy efficiency policy evaluation for the household sector
- Market behaviour and the to-trade-or-not-to-trade dilemma in 'Tradable White Certificate' schemes
- Markets for Energy Efficiency - Exploring the new horizons of tradable certificate schemes
- Markets for energy efficiency: Exploring the implications of an EU-wide 'Tradable White Certificate' scheme
- Tradable white certificate schemes: what can we learn from tradable green certificate schemes?
- Alternative energy sources in transition countries: The case of bio-energy in Ukraine
- Exploring Transaction Costs under the Free-of-Charge Energy Audits Programme in Denmark.
- Handbook for the design and evaluation of TWC schemes
- Policy recommendations for the assessment, implementation and operation of TWC schemes
- Transaction costs of Tradable White Certificate schemes: The Energy Efficiency Commitment as case study
- Transaction costs of energy efficiency policy instruments
- Market mechanisms for White Certificate Trading. IEA-DSM Task XIV Final Report. Based on National and International Studies and Experiences
- Tradeable White Certificate Schemes - What can we learn from early experiences in other countries? A Swedish national report in the context of the IEA-DSM Task XIV Market Mechanisms for White Certificates Trading.
- Transaction Costs of Energy Efficiency Projects: A Review of Quantitative Estimations
- Vita certifikat - Vad kan vi lära från tidiga erfarenheter i andra länder? En svensk rapport i kontexten av IEA-samarbetet inom IEA-DSM Task XIV Market Mechanisms for White Certificates