E-post: magnus [dot] cinthio [at] bme [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Automatic Measurements of Diameter, Distension and Intima Media Thickness of the Aorta in Premature Rabbit Pups Using B-Mode Images
- Extracellular hemoglobin - mediator of inflammation and cell death in the choroid plexus following preterm intraventricular hemorrhage
- Improved Wall Shear Rate Method for Robust Measurements
- In vitro experiment using porcine artery for evaluation of ultrasonic measurement of arterial luminal surface profile
- Induced tissue displacement in magnetomotive ultrasound imaging - simulations and experiments
- Multimodal Detection of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in Rat Lymph Nodes Using Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- A fast 2D tissue motion estimator based on the phase of the intensity enables visualization of the propagation of the longitudinal movement in the carotid artery wall
- Accuracy and reproducibility of a novel dynamic volume flow measurement method.
- Cardiovascular function in adulthood following intrauterine growth restriction with abnormal fetal blood flow
- Frequency- and Phase-Sensitive Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
- Hemoglobin induces inflammation after preterm intraventricular hemorrhage by methemoglobin formation.
- Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging Of Rat Lymph Nodes In Situ: Assessment Of Imaging Parameters
- A method for measuring the variation of intima-media thickness during the entire cardiac cycle using B-Mode images
- A robust and fast method for arterial lumen diameter and intima-media thickness measurements
- Arterial diameter change measurements in premature rabbit pups using B-Mode images
- Is there an underestimation of intima-media thickness based on M-mode ultrasound technique in the abdominal aorta?
- It is possible to resolve micrometer movements in B-mode images
- Longitudinal displacement and intramural shear strain of the porcine carotid artery undergo profound changes in response to catecholamines
- Normalization of Magnetic Field Effects: Towards Quantitative Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging