jorn [dot] nielsen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects on heart rate variability by artificially generated indoor nano-sized particles in a chamber study
- Exposure to respirable dust and manganese and prevalence of airways symptoms, among Swedish mild steel welders in the manufacturing industry.
- HUMAN EXPOSURE STUDIES OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES FROM COMMON SOURCES
- Swedish Female Hairdressers' Views on Their Work Environment - A Qualitative Study.
- Work-related airway symptoms, nasal reactivity and health-related quality of life in female hairdressers: a follow-up study during exposure.
- A Novel System for Source Characterization and Controlled Human Exposure to Nanoparticle Aggregates Generated During Gas–Metal Arc Welding
- Effects of diesel exposure on lung function and inflammation biomarkers from airway and peripheral blood of healthy volunteers in a chamber study.
- Realistic indoor nano-aerosols for a human exposure facility
- An unusual case of chronic blood loss in the small intestine.
- Characteristics of nano-sized particles in welding workshops
- Effects of exposure to indoor nano-sized particles on heart rate variability
- Effects of exposure to welding fume nano-sized particles on heart rate variability in healthy welders
- Gene expression analysis in induced sputum from welders with and without airway-related symptoms.
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers in Controlled Experimental Exposure to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Measurements of Deposition of Inhaled Welding Fume Particles in the Human Lung
- Physiological effects on humans when exposed to nanometer sized airborne particles in well controlled chamber studies
- Treatment of a benign colorectal anastomotic stricture with a biodegradable stent.
- Workplace Measurements and Studies of Physiological Responses of Welding Fume Exposure
- Gene expression in nasal lavage from hairdressers exposed to persulphate.
- Generation of Nano Size Particles from Limonene/Ozone Reactions for Controlled Human Exposures in a Chamber
- Methylhexahydrophthalic anhydride adducted albumin tryptic peptides in nasal lavage fluid.
- När det förebyggande arbetsmiljöarbetet och tillsynen fallerar – en fallstudie från återvinning av kvicksilver från lysrör
- Persulphate challenge in female hairdressers with nasal hyperreactivity suggests immune cell, but no IgE reaction.
- Improvement of a Method to Measure Respiratory Tract Deposition of Ambient Aerosol on Humans - Application on Agglomerated Candle Smoke Particles
- Lung deposited surface area concentration and particle size distribution in welding fumes measured in real workplaces with high time resolution
- Method for exposure chamber studies to examine effects on humans of airborne nanoparticles from welding and burning candles
- Methodology for Examination of Respiratory and Cardiovascular Effects of Airborne Nanoparticles Abundant in Indoor Environments
- Particle Size Distribution and Lung Deposited Surface Area Concentration in Welding Fumes Measured in Real Workplaces with High Time Resolution
- Welding Fume Generation for Controlled Human Exposures Studies in Chamber - Comparison with Detailed Work Place Measurements