Professor, MD, PhD
johan [dot] berglund [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clinical appearance of erythema migrans caused by Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii - effect of the patient's sex.
- Concordance between elderly patients' understanding of and their primary healthcare physician's diagnosis of heart failure
- Lyme borreliosis reinfection: might it be explained by a gender difference in immune response?
- 5-y Follow-up study of patients with neuroborreliosis.
- Determination of Novel Borrelia Genospecies in Swedish Ixodes ricinus Ticks.
- Human granulocytic ehrlichiosis as a common cause of tick-associated fever in Southeast Sweden: Report from a prospective clinical study
- Reinfection with Lyme borreliosis: A retrospective follow-up study in southern Sweden
- Risk of acquiring tick bites in south-eastern Sweden.
- Three major Lyme Borrelia genospecies (Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto, B. afzelii and B. garinii) identified by PCR in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with neuroborreliosis in Sweden.