E-post: gunnel [dot] henriksson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Autoantibody profiling can predict primary Sjögren's syndrome years before diagnosis and identify those with early onset and severe disease course.
- Effect of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination on nasopharyngeal carriage in children with early onset of acute otitis media - a randomized controlled trial.
- Ku protein and DNA strand breaks in lip glands of normal and primary Sjogren's syndrome subjects: Lack of correlation with apoptosis
- Ku protein in human T and B lymphocytes: full length functional form and signs of degradation
- Primary Sjögren's Syndrome: Studies of DNA damage responses and autoantibodies