046-173 96 0
Anna [dot] Axmon [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Blood serum concentrations of perfluorinated compounds in men from Greenlandic Inuit and European populations.
- Discrepancies in pain presentation caused by adverse psychosocial conditions as compared to pain due to high physical workload?
- Exposure to Diesel Particles and Traffic Noise - Health Effects Assessed in Controlled Human Laboratory Study
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers Exposed to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Hemoglobin adducts as a measure of variations in exposure to acrylamide in food and comparison to questionnaire data
- Very high correlations between fresh weight and lipid-adjusted PCB-153 serum concentrations: Irrespective of fasting status, age, body mass index, gender, or exposure distributions.
- Work-related airway symptoms, nasal reactivity and health-related quality of life in female hairdressers: a follow-up study during exposure.
- Birth weight and fetal growth in infants born to female hairdressers and their sisters.
- Musculoskeletal disorders in demanding computer work – a 20 month follow-up after introduction of a mouse-based system.
- N-nitrosamines in the southern Swedish rubber industries - exposure, health effects, and immunologic markers.
- No interaction between smoking and working as a hairdresser with respect to reproductive health.
- Traffic exposure associated with allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis in adults. A cross-sectional study in southern Sweden.
- Traffic exposure related to allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis in adults. A cross-sectional study in Southern Sweden
- Traffic-related air pollution associated with prevalence of asthma and COPD/chronic bronchitis. A cross-sectional study in Southern Sweden
- Associations between estimated acrylamide intakes, and hemoglobin AA adducts in a sample from the Malmö Diet and Cancer cohort.
- Environmental and biological monitoring of antineoplastic drugs in four workplaces in a Swedish hospital.
- Follow-up study of musculoskeletal disorders 20 months after the introduction of a mouse-based computer system.
- Gender differences in workers with identical repetitive industrial tasks: exposure and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Influence of genetic factors on toluene diisocyanate-related symptoms: evidence from a cross-sectional study
- Influence of glutathione-related genes on symptoms and immunologic markers among vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Levels of 1-hydroxypyrene, symptoms and immunologic markers in vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Lung function in relation to 2-thiothiazolidine-4-carboxylic Acid and genetic effect modification among rubber workers in sweden.
- Menstrual cycle characteristics in European and Inuit women exposed to persistent organochlorine pollutants
- Rapid decline of persistent organochlorine pollutants in serum among young Swedish males
- Reproductive toxicity of seafood contaminants: Prospective comparisons of Swedish east and west coast fishermen's families
- Dietary exposure to methyl mercury and PCB and the associations with semen parameters among Swedish fishermen.
- Eye and airway symptoms in low occupational exposure to toluene diisocyanate
- Eyes and airways symptoms at low occupational exposure to toluene diisocyanate
- Levels of 2-thiothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid (TTCA) and effect modification of polymorphisms of glutathione-related genes in vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Sperm DNA integrity assessment in prediction of assisted reproduction technology outcome.
- Symptoms and immunologic markers among vulcanization workers in rubber industries in southern Sweden.
- Association between biomarkers of exposure to persistent organochlorine compounds (POCs).
- Barn, miljö och hälsa. Rapport från Skåne, Blekinge, Halland och Kronobergs län 2006.
- Estimations of past male and female serum concentrations of biomarkers of persistent organochlorine pollutants and their impact on fecundability estimates.
- Factors affecting time to pregnancy
- Fertility among female hairdressers.
- Hydroxy-PCBs, PBDEs, and HBCDDs in serum from an elderly population of Swedish fishermen's wives and associations with bone density
- Menarche in women with high exposure to persistent organochlorine pollutants in utero and during childhood.
- Musculoskeletal disorders among female and male air traffic controllers performing identical and demanding computer work.
- Time to pregnancy as a function of male and female serum concentrations of 2,2'4,4'5,5'-hexachlorobiphenyl (CB-153) and 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis (p-chlorophenyl)-ethylene (p,p'-DDE).
- Fertility in four regions spanning large contrasts in serum levels of widespread persistent organochlorines: a cross-sectional study
- GIS för analys av hälsopåverkan från luftföroreningar. Slutrapport från projektet "En studie av självrapporterade besvär i Växjö" inom Energimyndighetens Biobränsle-Hälsa-Miljö
- Time to pregnancy and pregnancy outcome.
- Validity of self-assessed reports of occurrence and duration of occupational tasks.
- Exponering för radon i Skåne: Omfattning och miljömedicinsk bedömning. Delrapport 2003-10-13 inom projektet Monitorering av befolkningens exponeringsprofil för kemiska och fysikaliska riskfaktorer i den allmänna miljön (Naturvårdsverket. Regional miljöövervakning. Dnr 721-2728-02Mm).
- Fertility and female dietary exposure to persistent organochlorine compounds
- Exposure to hexahydrophthalic and methylhexahydrophthalic anhydrides--dose-response for sensitization and airway effects
- Health effects of occupational exposure to acrylamide using hemoglobin adducts as biomarkers of internal dose
- Polychlorinated biphenyls in blood plasma among Swedish female fish consumers in relation to time to pregnancy
- Assessment of environmental tobacco smoke exposure in children with asthmatic symptoms by questionnaire and cotinine concentrations in plasma, saliva, and urine
- CYP1A1 and GSTM1 polymorphisms affect urinary 1-hydroxypyrene levels after PAH exposure
- Miscarriages and stillbirths in women with a high intake of fish contaminated with persistent organochlorine compounds
- Time to pregnancy and infertility among women with a high intake of fish contaminated with persistent organochlorine compounds