roger [dot] johansson [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Expressive writing in Swedish 15-year-olds with reading and writing difficulties
- Eye movements to empty spaces have an active role during visuospatial memory retrieval
- Eye movements to “nothing” have an active role during visuospatial memory retrieval
- Pausering i skrift : skrivflyt i olika åldersgrupper.
- Tala, läsa, skriva
- Tala, läsa, skriva
- Tracking the Mind's Eye : Eye movements during mental imagery and memory retrieval
- Using Eye Movements and Spoken Discourse as Windows to Inner Space
- Comparing scanpaths during scene encoding and recognition: A multi-dimensional approach
- Eye Movements and Reading Comprehension While Listening to Preferred and Non-preferred Study Music
- Eye movements during scene recollection have a functional role, but they are not reinstatements of those produced during encoding
- Eye movements play an active role when visuospatial information is recalled from memory
- Eye movements to “nothing” have an active role when arrangements of objects are retrieved from memory
- It depends on how you look at it: Scanpath comparison in multiple dimensions with MultiMatch, a vector-based approach
- Reading a finished text versus reading your own emerging text.
- Reading during text production
- Testing the temporal accuracy of keystroke logging using the sound card
- Text production in handwriting versus computer typing
- The effect of task difficulty on eye movement sequences in multiple dimensions
- Writing difficulties in Swedish university students with reading and writing difficulties
- A new approach to 'text quality'.
- Eye movements during pictorial recall have a functional role, but they are not reinstatements of those from encoding
- Eye movements during visual imagery have a functional role and are related to individual differences in spatial imagery ability
- The Dispersion of Eye Movements During Visual Imagery is Related to Individual Differences in Spatial Imagery Ability
- Tracking the Mind's Eye
- Combined eye-tracking and keystroke-logging methods for studying cognitive processes in text production
- Combined eyetracking and keystroke-logging methods for studying cognitive processes in text production.
- Individual strategies of pauses and reading during writing.
- Reading in parallel with writing
- The Interplay of Language and Visualizations in Communication
- Writing difficulties in 15-year-olds with reading and writing difficulties
- Cognitive Processes in Writing are Genre Dependent: A Comparison of Picture Descriptions and Expository Texts.
- Reading during writing, Four groups of writers
- Se upp och skriv snabbare!
- The time line is mapped onto the visual field
- To tell and to show: the interplay of language and visualisations in communication.
- Auditory noise as a fast trigger for speech-reading
- Changing minds by tracking eyes: Biasing moral decisions by interrupting gaze
- Detection of fixations and smooth pursuit eye movements using local and global properties of the eye-tracking signal
- Do pupil-based eye trackers measure eye movements? Relative movements between the pupil- and iris centers directly after saccades
- How a Picture Fosters Comprehension of Text: Evidence from Eye Movements on Blank Screen
- Investigation of viewing procedures for interpretation of breast tomosynthesis image volumes: a detection-task study with eye tracking
- Properties of post-saccadic oscillations induced by eye trackers
- The Effect of Sound Environments on Oculomotor Control, Stress, and Performance
- There's more to multimedia than meets the eye: is seeing pictures believing?