E-post: caroline [dot] bergenfelz [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Expression of functional toll like receptor 4 in estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor-negative breast cancer.
- S100A9 expressed in ER(-)PgR(-) breast cancers induces inflammatory cytokines and is associated with an impaired overall survival.
- Systemic Monocytic-MDSCs Are Generated from Monocytes and Correlate with Disease Progression in Breast Cancer Patients.
- A high frequency of MDSCs in sepsis patients, with the granulocytic subtype dominating in gram-positive cases.
- Heterogeneity among septic shock patients in a set of immunoregulatory markers.
- Immunosuppressive Myeloid Cells in Breast Cancer and Sepsis
- WNT5A induces release of exosomes containing pro-angiogenic and immunosuppressive factors from malignant melanoma cells