E-post: fredrik [dot] ivars [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- CD14 is a co-receptor for TLR4 in the S100A9-induced pro-inflammatory response in monocytes
- Platelet-derived S100A8/A9 and cardiovascular disease in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- The anti-tumor effect of the quinoline-3-carboxamide tasquinimod : Blockade of recruitment of CD11b<sup>+</sup> Ly6C<sup>hi</sup> cells to tumor tissue reduces tumor growth
- Amelioration of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis by the Quinoline-3-Carboxamide Paquinimod (ABR-215757): Reduced Priming of Proinflammatory Effector CD4(+) T Cells.
- Common Interactions between S100A4 and S100A9 Defined by a Novel Chemical Probe.
- Human S100A9 Protein Is Stabilized by Inflammatory Stimuli via the Formation of Proteolytically-Resistant Homodimers.
- Increased serum levels of S100A8/A9 and S100A12 are associated with cardiovascular disease in patients with inactive systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Protein synthesis of the pro-inflammatory S100A8/A9 complex in plasmacytoid dendritic cells and cell surface S100A8/A9 on leukocyte subpopulations in systemic lupus erythematosus
- S100A8/A9 in bleomycin-induced skin fibrosis
- Specific effect of immunomodulatory quinoline-3-carboxamide ABR-215757 in GM-CSF stimulated bone marrow cell cultures: Block of initiation of proliferation of Gr-1(+) cells.
- Endothelial basement membrane laminin alpha 5 selectively inhibits T lymphocyte extravasation into the brain
- Identification of human S100A9 as a novel target for treatment of autoimmune disease via binding to quinoline-3-carboxamides.
- T-cell tolerance induced by repeated antigen stimulation: Selective loss of Foxp3(-) conventional CD4 T cells and induction of CD4 T-cell anergy.
- Costimulation Blockade-Induced Cardiac Allograft Tolerance: Inhibition of T Cell Expansion and Accumulation of Intragraft cD4+Foxp3+ T Cells.
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen-4-dependent down-modulation of costimulatory molecules on dendritic cells in CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T-cell-mediated suppression.
- Dystroglycan is selectively cleaved at the parenchymal basement membrane at sites of leukocyte extravasation in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- T cells developing in fetal thymus of T-cell receptor alpha-chain transgenic mice colonize gammadelta T-cell-specific epithelial niches but lack long-term reconstituting potential.
- An extract of Uncaria tomentosa inhibiting cell division and NF-kappaB activity without inducing cell death.
- C-Med 100, a hot water extract of Uncaria tomentosa, prolongs lymphocyte survival in vivo.
- Superantigen-Induced Regulatory T Cells Display Different Suppressive Functions in the Presence or Absence of Natural CD4(+)CD25(+) Regulatory T Cells In Vivo.
- Transforming growth factor-beta- and Activin-Smad signaling pathways are activated at distinct maturation stages of the thymopoeisis