046-222 85 89
Charlotte [dot] Erlanson-Albertsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Chloroplast thylakoid membrane-stabilised emulsions.
- Chloroplast thylakoids reduce glucose uptake and decrease intestinal macromolecular permeability.
- Högfettdieter är inte harmlösa – allvarliga hälsorisker har kartlagts
- Pigments protect the light harvesting proteins of chloroplast thylakoid membranes against digestion by gastrointestinal proteases
- Reduced neurogenesis in the rat hippocampus following high fructose consumption.
- A large scale method for preparation of plant thylakoids for use in body weight regulation.
- A paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a mediterranean-like diet in individuals with ischemic heart disease
- A paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a mediterranean-like diet in individuals with ischemic heart disease.
- Bile duct obstruction is associated with early postoperative upregulation of liver uncoupling protein-2 and reduced circulating glucose concentration in the rat
- Feeding appetite suppressing thylakoids to pigs alters pancreatic lipase/colipase secretion
- Fructose affects enzymes involved in the synthesis and degradation of hypothalamic endocannabinoids.
- Enterostatin deficiency increases serum cholesterol but does not influence growth and food intake in mice
- Thylakoids promote release of the satiety hormone cholecystokinin while reducing insulin in healthy humans.
- Thylakoids suppress appetite by increasing cholecystokinin resulting in lower food intake and body weight in high-fat fed mice.
- Effect of ileal infusion of short-chain fatty acids on pancreatic prandial secretion and gastrointestinal hormones in pigs
- Effects of sucrose, glucose and fructose on peripheral and central appetite signals.
- Enterostatin up-regulates the expression of the beta-subunit of F(1)F(o)-ATPase in the plasma membrane of INS-1 cells.
- Increased metabolism in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease.
- Vagotomy and accompanying pyloroplasty down-regulates ghrelin mRNA but does not affect ghrelin secretion.
- A putative role for cytokines in the impaired appetite in depression
- Chloroplast membranes retard fat digestion and induce satiety: effect of biological membranes on pancreatic lipase/co-lipase
- Consequences of metabolic challenges on hypothalamic colipase and PLRP2 mRNA in rats.
- Fatty acids and glucose in high concentration down-regulates ATP synthase beta-subunit protein expression in INS-1 cells.
- Ghrelin affects gastrectomy-induced decrease in UCP1 and beta(3)-AR mRNA expression in mice.
- Hunger och mättnad
- Appetite regulation and energy balance
- Appetite regulation and energy balance.
- Chronically administered islet amyloid polypeptide in rats serves as an adiposity inhibitor and regulates energy homeostasis
- Enterostatin decreases postprandial pancreatic UCP2 mRNA levels and increases plasma insulin and amylin
- Ghrelin treatment reverses the reduction in weight gain and body fat in gastrectomised mice.
- How palatable food disrupts appetite regulation.
- Nya kunskaper--som också förvillar
- Overeating of palatable food is associated with blunted leptin and ghrelin responses.
- Socker triggar våra belöningssystem. Sött frisätter opiater som sätter fart på sötsuget - insulin kan dämpa det
- Socker triggar våra belöningssystem. Sött frisätter opiater som sätter fart på sötsuget insulin kan dämpa det
- Specificity of the H-3-triolein assay for pancreatic lipase in blood plasma
- The effect of low carbohydrate on energy metabolism.
- The global obesity epidemic: Snacking and obesity may start with free meals during infant feeding.
- mRNA for pancreatic uncoupling protein 2 increases in two models of acute experimental pancreatitis in rats and mice
- A burning existence
- Effect of long-term high-fat feeding on the expression of pancreatic lipases and adipose tissue uncoupling proteins in mice
- Fat digestion - its role in appetite regulation and energy balance. The importance of enterostatin and tetrahydrolipstatin
- Fat digestion and its role in appetite regulation and energy balance - the importance of enterostatin and tetrahydrolipstatin.
- The role of uncoupling proteins in the regulation of metabolism.
- Are there mechanisms protecting against obesity caused by high-fat diets?
- Decreased postnatal survival and altered body weight regulation in procolipase-deficient mice
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase--a possible target protein in the regulation of energy metabolism in vitro and in vivo.
- Plasma enterostatin: Identification and release in rats in response to a meal
- Uncoupling proteins--a new family of proteins with unknown function.