E-post: lena [dot] luts [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High-resolution genomic profiling of male breast cancer reveals differences hidden behind the similarities with female breast cancer
- Identification of new microRNAs in paired normal and tumor breast tissue suggests a dual role for the ERBB2/Her2 gene.
- Reduced expression of angiotensin II and angiotensin receptor type 1 and type 2 in resistance arteries from nasal lesions in granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's granulomatosis).
- Genomic subtypes of breast cancer identified by array-comparative genomic hybridization display distinct molecular and clinical characteristics
- Identification of Subtypes in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancer Reveals a Gene Signature Prognostic of Outcome.
- Numb protein expression correlates with a basal-like phenotype and cancer stem cell markers in primary breast cancer.