Greta [dot] Jakobsdottir [at] appliednutrition [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Designing future prebiotic fiber to target the metabolic syndrome.
- Fasting serum concentration of short-chain fatty acids in subjects with microscopic colitis and celiac disease: no difference compared with controls, but between genders.
- Formation of short-chain Fatty acids, excretion of anthocyanins, and microbial diversity in rats fed blackcurrants, blackberries, and raspberries.
- High-Fat Diet Reduces the Formation of Butyrate, but Increases Succinate, Inflammation, Liver Fat and Cholesterol in Rats, while Dietary Fibre Counteracts These Effects.
- Propionic and butyric acids, formed in the caecum of rats fed highly fermentable dietary fibre, are reflected in portal and aortic serum.