046-222 77 29
070-292 16 03
bjorn [dot] olde [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cocaine- and Amphetamine-regulated Transcript (CART) Protects Beta Cells against Glucotoxicity and Increases Cell Proliferation
- Enteric neuropathy can be induced by high fat diet in vivo and palmitic Acid exposure in vitro.
- G protein-coupled estrogen receptor is apoptotic and correlates with increased distant disease-free survival of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients.
- Platelets activated during myocardial infarction release functional miRNA which can be taken up by endothelial cells and regulate ICAM1 expression.
- The G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1/GPR30) Agonist G-1 Regulates Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Ca Handling.
- 17 beta-Estradiol induces nongenomic effects in renal intercalated cells through G protein-coupled estrogen receptor 1
- Farnesyl pyrophosphate is an endogenous antagonist to ADP-stimulated P2Y12 receptor-mediated platelet aggregation.
- High glucose and free fatty acids induce beta cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y(13) receptor.
- High glucose and free fatty acids induces beta-cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y13 receptor
- Plasma Levels of Liver-Specific miR-122 is Massively Increased in a Porcine Cardiogenic Shock Model and Attenuated by Hypothermia.
- The G protein-coupled oestrogen receptor 1 agonist G-1 disrupts endothelial cell microtubule structure in a receptor-independent manner.
- Ticagrelor induces adenosine triphosphate release from human red blood cells.
- G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30 Localizes in the Plasma Membrane and Trafficks Intracellularly on Cytokeratin Intermediate Filaments.
- G protein-coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30: A New Player in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Estrogenic Signaling.
- G protein-coupled oestrogen receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30: a new player in cardiovascular and metabolic oestrogenic signalling
- Succinate independently stimulates full platelet activation via cAMP and PI3β kinase signaling.
- The GPER1 Agonist G-1 Attenuates Endothelial Cell Proliferation by Inhibiting DNA Synthesis and Accumulating Cells in the S and G2 Phases of the Cell Cycle.
- ADP mediates inhibition of insulin secretion by activation of P2Y13 receptors in mice.
- ADP receptor P2Y(13) induce apoptosis in pancreatic beta cells
- ADP receptor P2Y(13) induce apoptosis in pancreatic beta-cells.
- High glucose and free fatty acids induce beta-cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y13 receptor
- Pharmacological characterization of the P2Y(11) Thr-87 variant
- Activation Of The Putative Estrogen Receptor Gpr30 Attenuates Endothelial Cell Dna Synthesis
- Deletion of the G protein-coupled Receptor GPR30 Impairs Glucose Tolerance, Reduces Bone Growth, Increases Blood Pressure, and Eliminates Estradiol-stimulated Insulin Release in Female Mice.
- GPR30/GPER1: searching for a role in estrogen physiology.
- Palmitate-stimulated hormone secretion in relation to GPR40 expression in pancreatic islets of spontaneous obesity and type 2 diabetes in rats
- The role of the G protein-coupled receptor GPR30 in the effects of estrogen in ovariectomized mice
- Palmitate-induced beta-cell dysfunction is associated with excessive NO production and is reversed by thiazolidinedione-mediated inhibition of GPR40 transduction mechanisms.
- Pharmacological characterization of the P2Y11 Thr-87 variant
- The Role of the G Protein-coupled Receptor GPR30 in Effects of Estrogen in Ovariectomized Mice.
- Characterization of the human chemerin receptor - ChemR23/CMKLR1 - as co-receptor for human and simian immunodeficiency virus infection, and identification of virus-binding receptor domains.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Binds to and Activates GPR92, a G Protein-Coupled Receptor Highly Expressed in Gastrointestinal Lymphocytes
- Coevolution of RANTES sensitivity and mode of CCR5 receptor use by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 of the R5 phenotype.
- Developments toward a Microfluidic System for Long-Term Monitoring of Dynamic Cellular Events in Immobilized Human Cells.
- Fatty acid receptors
- Genomic organization and promoter analysis of the gene encoding the mouse chemoattractant-like receptor, CMKLR1.
- A human cell surface receptor activated by free fatty acids and thiazolidinedione drugs.
- HIV biological variability unveiled: frequent isolations and chimeric receptors reveal unprecedented variation of coreceptor use.
- Identification of a free fatty acid receptor, FFA(2)R, expressed on leukocytes and activated by short-chain fatty acids.
- Molecular mapping of epitopes for interaction of HIV-1 as well as natural ligands with the chemokine receptors, CCR5 and CXCR4.
- Optimized reporter gene assays based on a synthetic multifunctional promoter and a secreted luciferase.
- Progress in methodology improved reporter gene assays used to identify ligands acting on orphan seven-transmembrane receptors.