Ning [dot] Xu [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clinical Application of Determining Serum AFP-IgM Complexes for Diagnosis of Small Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Effects of simvastatin on apolipoprotein M in vivo and in vitro.
- Estrogen upregulates hepatic apolipoprotein M expression via the estrogen receptor
- Expression of Zinc Finger 23 Gene in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Expression of apolipoprotein M in human hepatocellular carcinoma tissues
- TO901317 regulating apolipoprotein M expression mediates via the farnesoid X receptor pathway in Caco-2 cells
- A novel method of detecting mitochondrial m.1494C > T and m.1555A > G mutations in a single PCR reaction using base-quenched probe
- Expression and localization of apolipoprotein M in human colorectal tissues
- Immunochemical Staining of MT2-MMP Correlates Positively to Angiogenesis of Human Esophageal Cancer
- Immunolocalisation of tissue factor in esophageal cancer is correlated with intratumoral angiogenesis and prognosis of the patient
- Impaired plasma lipid profiles in acute hepatitis
- Lipid synthesis and secretion in HepG2 cells is not affected by ACTH
- Mutations of PTEN gene in gliomas correlate to tumor differentiation and short-term survival rate.
- Clinical Evaluation of Serum Alpha-Fetoprotein-IgM Immune Complexes on the Diagnosis of Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Genotyping of single nucleotide polymorphisms using base-quenched probe: A method does not invariably depend on the deoxyguanosine nucleotide
- IL-6 Regulates MMP-10 Expression via JAK2/STAT3 Signaling Pathway in a Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Line
- Mechanisms and significance of lipoprotein(a) in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Increased plasma apoM levels in the patients suffered from hepatocellular carcinoma and other chronic liver diseases
- Liver X receptor agonist downregulates hepatic apoM expression in vivo and in vitro
- Prospective Study of Chemotherapy in Combination with Cytokine-induced Killer Cells in Patients Suffering from Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Detection of carcinoembryonic antigen mRNA in peritoneal washes from gastric cancer patients and its clinical significance.
- Down-regulation of apolipoprotein M expression is mediated by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in HepG2 cells.
- Effects of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury on Apolipoprotein M Expression in the Liver
- Immunohistochemical localization of programmed death-1 ligand-1 (PD-L1) in gastric carcinoma and its clinical significance
- Influence of liver cancer on lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Relationship between PTEN gene expression and differentiation of human glioma
- Short-term administration of ACTH improves plasma lipid profile and renal function in kidney transplant patients
- Suppression of apolipoprotein M expression and secretion in alloxan-diabetic mouse: Partial reversal by insulin.
- Treatment of advanced gastric cancer by chemotherapy combined with autologous cytokine-induced killer cells
- A novel pattern of pp65-positive cytomegalic endothelial cells circulating in peripheral blood from a renal transplant recipient
- Adrenocorticotrophic hormone retarded metabolism of low-density lipoprotein in rats.
- Apolipoprotein M
- Both leptin and leptin-receptor are essential for apolipoprotein M expression in vivo.
- Correlation of apolipoprotein M with leptin and cholesterol in normal and obese subjects.
- Expression pattern of apolipoprotein M during mouse and human embryogenesis
- Prospective study of relationship between cytomegalovirus pneumonia and viral load in renal transplant recipients
- Transforming growth factor-beta down-regulates apolipoprotein M in HepG2 cells.