E-post: stefan [dot] lang [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A common variant upstream of the PAX6 gene influences islet function in man.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Impact of an Exercise Intervention on DNA Methylation in Skeletal Muscle From First-Degree Relatives of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Survival of pancreatic beta cells is partly controlled by a TCF7L2-p53-p53INP1-dependent pathway.
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- A common variant in the PAX6 gene influences islet function in man
- Interpretation of genome wide association data for lipoprotein traits using systems biology approach
- Polymorphisms in CACNA1D affect insulin release and channel expression and associate with type 2 diabetes
- Resistance to exercise-induced changes in the global DNA methylation pattern of skeletal muscle in individuals with a family history of type 2 diabetes