E-post: jan-olof [dot] jeppsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Toward standardization of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (CDT) measurements: II. Performance of a laboratory network running the HPLC candidate reference measurement procedure and evaluation of a candidate reference material
- [HbA1c--new standardization introduced in Sweden. The new unit is mmol/mol].
- Standardization of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin: reply to the letter by Tagliaro and Bortolotti.
- Statistical methods for monitoring the relationship between the IFCC reference measurement procedure for hemoglobin A(1c) and the designated comparison methods in the United States, Japan, and Sweden
- The IFCC reference measurement system for HbA(1)C: A 6-year progress report
- Evaluation of the new ADA and WHO criteria for classification of diabetes mellitus in young adult people (15-34 yrs) in the Diabetes Incidence Study in Sweden (DISS).
- Improved HPLC method for carbohydrate-deficient transferrin in serum
- Urinary excretion of total cystine and the dibasic amino acids arginine, lysine and ornithine in relation to genetic findings in patients with cystinuria treated with sulfhydryl compounds.