E-post: per-erik [dot] isberg [at] stat [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Elevated levels of iNKT cell and NK cell activation correlate with disease progression in HIV-1 and HIV-2 infections
- How does tillage intensity affect soil organic carbon? A systematic review protocol
- Which agricultural management interventions are most influential on soil organic carbon (using time series data)?
- Faster progression to AIDS and AIDS-related death among seroincident individuals infected with recombinant HIV-1 A3/CRF02_AG compared to sub subtype A3.
- Impact of Periodontal Disease Experience on Oral Health-Related Quality of Life
- Increased survival among HIV-1 and HIV-2 dual-infected individuals compared to HIV-1 single-infected individuals
- Analysis of the perceived oral treatment need using Andersen's behavioural model
- Caries risk assessment in young adults using Public Dental Service guidelines and the Cariogram-a comparative study
- Caries risk assessment in young adults: A 3-year validation of clinical guidelines used in Public Dental Service