martin [dot] lundblad [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dynamic changes in dopamine neuron function after DNSP-11 treatment: Effects in vivo and increased ERK 1/2 phosphorylation in vitro.
- Highly efficient generation of induced neurons from human fibroblasts that survive transplantation into the adult rat brain.
- Progressive nigrostriatal terminal dysfunction and degeneration in the engrailed1 heterozygous mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- Generation of Regionally Specified Neural Progenitors and Functional Neurons from Human Embryonic Stem Cells under Defined Conditions.
- Impaired neurotransmission caused by overexpression of α-synuclein in nigral dopamine neurons.
- Progressive neurodegenerative and behavioural changes induced by AAV-mediated overexpression of α-synuclein in midbrain dopamine neurons.
- Modulation of l-DOPA-induced abnormal involuntary movements by clinically tested compounds: Further validation of the rat dyskinesia model.
- Proteomic analysis of striatal proteins in the rat model of l-DOPA-induced dyskinesia.
- Ratings of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in the unilateral 6-OHDA lesion model of Parkinson's disease in rats and mice.
- The "motor complication syndrome" in rats with 6-OHDA lesions treated chronically with l-DOPA: Relation to dose and route of administration.
- Graft placement and uneven pattern of reinnervation in the striatum is important for development of graft-induced dyskinesia.
- Post- versus presynaptic plasticity in L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia
- Post- versus presynaptic plasticity in L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia.
- Role of striatal l-DOPA in the production of dyskinesia in 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned rats.
- A model of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned mice: relation to motor and cellular parameters of nigrostriatal function.
- Effects of pulsatile L-DOPA treatment in the double lesion rat model of striatonigral degeneration (multiple system atrophy)
- Modelling parkinsonian akinesia and dyskinesia in dopamine depleted rodents
- Transcriptome analysis in a rat model of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia