E-post: maj [dot] rundlof [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bumble bees show trait-dependent vulnerability to landscape simplification
- Delivery of crop pollination services is an insufficient argument for wild pollinator conservation.
- Ecosystem services - current challenges and opportunities for ecological research
- Effects of landscape composition and configuration on pollination in a native herb: a field experiment.
- Field Abundance Patterns and Odor-Mediated Host Choice by Clover Seed Weevils, Apion fulvipes and Apion trifolii (Coleoptera: Apionidae)
- Large-scale pollination experiment demonstrates the importance of insect pollination in winter oilseed rape.
- Local and landscape-level floral resources explain effects of wildflower strips on wild bees across four European countries
- Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Their Impacts on Bees: A Systematic Review of Research Approaches and Identification of Knowledge Gaps.
- Seed coating with a neonicotinoid insecticide negatively affects wild bees.
- Trait matching of flower visitors and crops predicts fruit set better than trait diversity
- Early mass-flowering crops mitigate pollinator dilution in late-flowering crops
- Effects of farming intensity, crop rotation and landscape heterogeneity on field bean pollination
- Late-season mass-flowering red clover increases bumble bee queen and male densities
- Optimizing agri-environment schemes for biodiversity, ecosystem services or both?
- A global quantitative synthesis of local and landscape effects on wild bee pollinators in agroecosystems
- Ekosystemtjänster i det skånska jordbrukslandskapet
- Environmental factors driving the effectiveness of European agri-environmental measures in mitigating pollinator loss - a meta-analysis
- Landscape heterogeneity and farming practice alter the species composition and taxonomic breadth of pollinator communities
- Trait-dependent responses of flower-visiting insects to distance to semi-natural grasslands and landscape heterogeneity
- When ecosystem services interact: crop pollination benefits depend on the level of pest control.
- Wild Pollinators Enhance Fruit Set of Crops Regardless of Honey Bee Abundance
- Aphids and their natural enemies are differently affected by habitat features at local and landscape scales
- Bekämpning av klöverspetsvivlar i klöverfröodling: Ny forskning tar hjälp av insekternas kemiska doftspråk
- Characterization of olfactory sensory neurons in the white clover seed weevil, <i>Apion fulvipes</i> (Coleoptera: Apionidae).
- Organic farming improves pollination success in strawberries.
- Biodiversity and the landscape ecology of agri-environment schemes
- Consequences of organic farming and landscape heterogeneity for species richness and abundance of farmland birds.
- Farmland as stopover habitat for migrating birds - effects of organic farming and landscape structure
- Land use intensity and landscape complexity-Analysis of landscape characteristics in an agricultural region in Southern Sweden
- Organic farming at local and landscape scales benefits plant diversity
- Time lags in biodiversity response to farming practice