046-222 93 26
maj [dot] rundlof [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Early mass-flowering crops mitigate pollinator dilution in late-flowering crops
- Effects of farming intensity, crop rotation and landscape heterogeneity on field bean pollination
- Late-season mass-flowering red clover increases bumble bee queen and male densities
- Optimizing agri-environment schemes for biodiversity, ecosystem services or both?
- A global quantitative synthesis of local and landscape effects on wild bee pollinators in agroecosystems
- Environmental factors driving the effectiveness of European agri-environmental measures in mitigating pollinator loss - a meta-analysis
- Landscape heterogeneity and farming practice alter the species composition and taxonomic breadth of pollinator communities
- Trait-dependent responses of flower-visiting insects to distance to semi-natural grasslands and landscape heterogeneity
- When ecosystem services interact: crop pollination benefits depend on the level of pest control.
- Wild Pollinators Enhance Fruit Set of Crops Regardless of Honey Bee Abundance
- Aphids and their natural enemies are differently affected by habitat features at local and landscape scales
- Bekämpning av klöverspetsvivlar i klöverfröodling: Ny forskning tar hjälp av insekternas kemiska doftspråk
- Characterization of olfactory sensory neurons in the white clover seed weevil, Apion fulvipes (Coleoptera: Apionidae).
- Organic farming improves pollination success in strawberries.
- Biodiversity and the landscape ecology of agri-environment schemes
- Consequences of organic farming and landscape heterogeneity for species richness and abundance of farmland birds.
- Farmland as stopover habitat for migrating birds - effects of organic farming and landscape structure
- Land use intensity and landscape complexity-Analysis of landscape characteristics in an agricultural region in Southern Sweden
- Organic farming at local and landscape scales benefits plant diversity
- Time lags in biodiversity response to farming practice