Docent, FD, psykolog
Kai [dot] Osterberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A follow-up of cognitive performance and diurnal salivary cortisol changes in former burnout patients.
- Exposure to Diesel Particles and Traffic Noise - Health Effects Assessed in Controlled Human Laboratory Study
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers Exposed to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Implementation of a new screening method for incipient exhaustion disorder in occupational health services
- Long-term high need for recovery is related to decreased diurnal cortisol variability
- A Virtual Reality Version of the Trier Social Stress Test: a Pilot Study
- ADA - ArbetsplatsDialog för Arbetsåtergång. Användarmanual v.1.2.
- ArbetsplatsDialog för Arbetsåtergång (ADA): en metod för att underlätta återgång i arbete för patienter sjukskrivna för utmattning
- Cardiovascular Reactivity in High-, and Low - Trait Anxious Individuals During Social Stress Induction
- Effekter på sömn och självrapporterad hälsa efter en förändring av skiftschema
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers in Controlled Experimental Exposure to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Health Effects of Combined Exposure to Diesel Particles and Traffic Noise - a Methodology for Controlled Chamber Study
- Kognitiv funktionsförmåga vid arbetsrelaterad utmattning
- LUQSUS. Manualpaket version 1.1.
- LUQSUS: Ett nytt screeninginstrument för detektion av begynnande arbetsrelaterad utmattning
- Polisarbete i yttre tjänst
- Psychosocial work, burnout and attitudes among police officers
- Return-to-work and it sustainability after a work site oriented intervention among burnout patients on sick-leave
- Utveckling av testmetod för att studera dynamiken i kroppens stressytem med hjälp av "virtual reality"-teknik
- A Methodology for Assessment of Combined Effects of Particles and Noise on Humans During Controlled Chamber Exposure
- Cardiovascular Risk, Cardiac Function, Physical Activity, and Quality of Life with and without Long-Term Growth Hormone Therapy in Adult Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Cardiovascular and cortisol reactivity and habituation to a virtual reality version of the Trier Social Stress Test: A pilot study.
- Factors associated with prospective development of environmental annoyance
- Return to work after work after a workplace-oriented intervention for patients on sick-leave for burnout - a prospective controlled study
- Salivary cortisol response to acute stress and its relation to psychological factors in women with chronic trapezius myalgia-A pilot study
- Seasonal variation in self-reported arousal and subjective health complaints
- Cardiovascular Regulation During Social Stress Induction - Sympathetic and Vagal Reactivity Co-vary Positively With Experienced State Anxiety
- Cognitive performance in patients with burnout, in relation to diurnal salivary cortisol.
- Cortisol and Cardiovascular Reactivity and Habituation to a Virtual Reality Version of the Trier Social Stress Test
- Effects of lifestyle factors on concentrations of salivary cortisol in healthy individuals
- Effects on sleep-related problems and self-reported health after a change of shift schedule.
- Personality trait scores among occupationally active bullied persons and witnesses to bullying
- A two-week monitoring of self-reported arousal, worry and attribution among persons with annoyance attributed to electrical equipment and smells.
- Seasonal Variation in Human Salivary Cortisol Concentration
- The Trier Social Stress Test in the Black Box: Inducing Social Stress in a Virtual Environment
- Impact of trait anxiety and social conformity on responses to experimental chemical challenge
- Prevalence of annoyance attributed to electrical equipment and smells in a Swedish population, and relationship with subjective health and daily functioning.
- Psychological distress and coping in women married to men with a diagnosis of solvent-induced chronic toxic encephalopathy.
- The Meta-Contrast Technique: relationships with personality traits and cognitive abilities in healthy women.
- EUROQUEST - A questionnaire for solvent related symptoms: Factor structure, item analysis and predictive validity
- High incidence of mental disorders, reduced mental well-being and cognitive function in hypopituitary women with GH deficiency treated for pituitary disease
- Neuropsychological test performance in Swedish multiple chemical sensitivity patients – an exploratory study
- Personality, mental distress, and risk perception in subjects with multiple chemical sensitivity and toxic encephalopathy.
- The meta-contrast technique: relationships with personality traits and cognitive abilities in a healthy male study sample.
- Long-term follow-up of psychological distress, social functioning, and coping style in treated and untreated patients with solvent-induced chronic toxic encephalopathy
- Suprathreshold intensity and annoyance reactions in experimental challenge to toluene and n-butyl acetate among subjects with long-term solvent exposure