markus [dot] heidenblad [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Frequent deletion of the CDKN2A locus in chordoma: analysis of chromosomal imbalances using array comparative genomic hybridisation.
- Tiling resolution array CGH and high density expression profiling of urothelial carcinomas delineate genomic amplicons and candidate target genes specific for advanced tumors.
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- High-resolution genomic profiles of breast cancer cell lines assessed by tiling BAC array comparative genomic hybridization.
- Tiling resolution array CGH of dic(7;9)(p11 approximately 13;p11 approximately 13) in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia reveals clustered breakpoints at 7p11.2 approximately 12.1 and 9p13.1.
- Tiling resolution array comparative genomic hybridization analysis of a fibrosarcoma of bone.
- Tiling resolution array comparative genomic hybridization, expression and methylation analyses of dup(1q) in Burkitt lymphomas and pediatric high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal clustered near-centromeric breakpoints and overexpression of genes in 1q22-32.3
- Array-based comparative genomic hybridization characterization of cytogenetically polyclonal myeloid malignancies.
- Genomic profiling of bone and soft tissue tumors with supernumerary ring chromosomes using tiling resolution bacterial artificial chromosome microarrays.
- High-resolution genome-wide array-based comparative genome hybridization reveals cryptic chromosome changes in AML and MDS cases with trisomy 8 as the sole cytogenetic aberration.
- Identification of cryptic aberrations and characterization of translocation breakpoints using array CGH in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.