christoffer [dot] johansson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comparing aerodynamic efficiency in birds and bats suggests better flight performance in birds.
- Elytra boost lift, but reduce aerodynamic efficiency in flying beetles.
- Leading edge vortex in a slow-flying passerine.
- Stroke plane angle controls leading edge vortex in a bat-inspired flapper
- Vortex wake, downwash distribution, aerodynamic performance and wingbeat kinematics in slow-flying pied flycatchers.
- A note on wind-tunnel turbulence measurements with DPIV
- Aerodynamic costs of flying with holey wings
- Bat flight - Comparison of kinematics and aerodynamics between two nectar feeding species
- Bird or bat: comparing airframe design and flight performance.
- The vortex wake of blackcaps (Sylvia atricapilla L.) measured using high-speed digital particle image velocimetry (DPIV)
- Delta-wing function of webbed feet gives hydrodynamic lift for swimming propulsion in birds
- Functional correlation between habitat use and leg morphology in birds (Aves)
- Human mate choice and the wedding ring effect: Are married men more attractive?
- Indirect estimates of wing-propulsion forces in horizontally diving Atlantic puffins (Fratercula arctica L.)