andreas [dot] hillarp [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Antibody formation and specificity in Bethesda-negative brother pairs with haemophilia A.
- Difficulties and pitfalls in the laboratory diagnosis of bleeding disorders
- Factor H autoantibodies and deletion of Complement Factor H-Related protein-1 in rheumatic diseases in comparison to atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Lupus anticoagulants in two children-bleeding due to nonphospholipid-dependent antiprothrombin antibodies.
- Prospective Longitudinal Study of Thromboelastography and Standard Hemostatic Laboratory Tests in Healthy Women During Normal Pregnancy
- Small and large PROS1 deletions but no other types of rearrangements detected in patents with protein S deficiency
- Determination of serum amyloid P component in seminal plasma and correlations with serum hormone levels in young, healthy men.
- Effects of the oral, direct factor Xa inhibitor rivaroxaban on commonly used coagulation assays.
- Nordic Haemophilia Council's Practical Guidelines on Diagnosis and Management of von Willebrand Disease
- Ovanliga ärftliga former av blödarsjuka. Blödningssymtom, familjehistoria och laboratorieanalyser ger diagnosen.
- Practical Viewpoints on the Diagnosis and Management of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Anti-prothrombin antibodies are associated with thrombosis in children.
- Bleeding from gastrointestinal angioectasias is not related to bleeding disorders - a case control study
- Comparison of several automated VWF:RCo assays for monitoring of patients treated with VWF/FVIII concentrates: improved performance with a new modified method
- Considerations in the laboratory assessment of haemostasis
- Improved performance characteristics of the von Willebrand factor ristocetin cofactor activity assay (VWF:RCo) using a novel automated assay protocol
- Improved performance characteristics of the von Willebrand factor ristocetin cofactor activity assay using a novel automated assay protocol.
- Use and limitations of APTT as a screening test for mild bleeding disorders
- [Von Willebrand disease--from biochemistry to clinical practice].
- Comparison and evaluation of a Point-of-care device (CoaguChek XS) to Owren-type prothrombin time assay for monitoring of oral anticoagulant therapy with warfarin.
- Improved automated VWF:RCo assay for VWF/FVIII concentrates and plasma samples by adjustment of assay reagents, composition and performance parameters
- Minor stroke as singular manifestation of hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in a young man.
- Distribution of von Willebrand factor levels in young women with and without bleeding symptoms. Influence of ABO blood group and promoter haplotypes
- Natural anticoagulation and endothelial markers in association with allogeneic stem cell transplantation and graft-versus-host disease
- The pentraxin serum amyloid P component is found in the male genital tract and attached to spermatozoa
- VWF : RCo assays using automated systems for VWF/FVIII concentrates require adjustment of assay reagents, composition and performance parameters
- Factor V Leiden and prothrombin 20210A gene mutation and osteonecrosis of the knee.
- Factor V Leiden and the prothrombin 20210A gene mutation and osteonecrosis of the knee.
- Guidelines on preparation, certification, and use of certified plasmas for ISI calibration and INR determination - a rebuttal
- Large deletions of the PROS1 gene in a large fraction of mutationnegative patients with protein S deficiency
- Molecular coagulation and thrombophilia.
- A comparative in vitro evaluation of six von Willebrand factor concentrates.
- Co-segregation of the PROS1 locus and protein S deficiency in families having no detectable mutations in PROS1.
- Comparison between CoaguChek S- and Owren-type prothrombin time assay for monitoring anticoagulant therapy.
- Factor V leiden and prothrombin gene mutation: risk factors for osteonecrosis of the femoral head in adults.
- Genetic variation in the human thrombomodulin promoter locus and prognosis after acute coronary syndrome.
- INR calibration of Owren-type prothrombin time based on the relationship between PT% and INR utilizing normal plasma samples
- Local INR calibration of the Owren type prothrombin assay greatly improves the intra- and interlaboratory variation. A three-year follow-up from the Swedish national external quality assessment scheme.
- Resistens mot acetylsalicylsyra - klinisk diagnos utan klarlagd mekanism
- Aspirin resistance is not a common biochemical phenotype explained by unblocked cyclooxygenase-1 activity.
- Diagnosing protein S deficiency: analytical considerations.
- Effects of zinc on factor I cofactor activity of C4b-binding protein and factor H.
- Etonogestrel implant use is not related to hypercoagulable changes in anticoagulant system.
- Increased sensitivity to ADP-aggregation in aspirin treated patients with recurrent ischemic stroke?
- Influence of factor V Leiden on the development of neovascularisation secondary to central retinal vein occlusion.
- Mutations within the cyclooxygenase-1 gene in aspirin non-responders with recurrence of stroke.