046-222 41 66
Matteo [dot] Riva [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript is expressed in adipocytes and regulate lipid- and glucose homeostasis.
- Common Interactions between S100A4 and S100A9 Defined by a Novel Chemical Probe.
- Human S100A9 Protein Is Stabilized by Inflammatory Stimuli via the Formation of Proteolytically-Resistant Homodimers.
- CART is overexpressed in beta cells of diabetic mice to improve insulin secretion
- CART is upregulated in islets of type 2 diabetic patients, stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and protects against beta cell death
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is upregulated in islets of type-2 diabetic patients to stimulate insulin secretion, inhibit glucagon secretion and protect against beta cell death
- Nesfatin-1 stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and is expressed in human and rodent beta cells