E-post: derek [dot] logan [at] biochemistry [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Crystallization, neutron data collection, initial structure refinement and analysis of a xyloglucan heptamer bound to an engineered carbohydrate-binding module from xylanase.
- Neutron Crystallographic Studies Reveal Hydrogen Bond and Water-Mediated Interactions between a Carbohydrate-Binding Module and Its Bound Carbohydrate Ligand.
- Status of the crystallography beamlines at the MAX IV Laboratory
- The Crystal Structure of Thermotoga maritima Class III Ribonucleotide Reductase Lacks a Radical Cysteine Pre-Positioned in the Active Site
- The origin and evolution of ribonucleotide reduction.
- Thermodynamics of protein destabilization in live cells.
- Crystal structures of the Chromobacterium violaceumω-transaminase reveal major structural rearrangements upon binding of coenzyme PLP.
- DETAILED STRUCTURAL INFORMATION OF SPECIFICITY DETERMINING INTERACTIONS IN ENGINEERED CARBOHYDRATE BINDING MODULES
- DNA building blocks: keeping control of manufacture
- Structural basis for carbohydrate binding specificity - a comparative assessment of two engineered carbohydrate binding modules.
- The Carbohydrate-Binding Site in Galectin-3 Is Preorganized To Recognize a Sugarlike Framework of Oxygens: Ultra-High-Resolution Structures and Water Dynamics
- Trimming Down a Protein Structure to Its Bare Foldons SPATIAL ORGANIZATION OF THE COOPERATIVE UNIT
- Closing the circle on ribonucleotide reductases
- Implications of the Inability of Listeria monocytogenes EGD-e To Grow Anaerobically Due to a Deletion in the Class III NrdD Ribonucleotide Reductase for Its Use as a Model Laboratory Strain
- Small-angle X-ray Scattering Study of a Rex Family Repressor: Conformational Response to NADH and NAD(+) Binding in Solution.
- Folding Catalysis by Transient Coordination of Zn2+ to the Cu Ligands of the ALS-Associated Enzyme Cu/Zn Superoxide Dismutase 1
- High-resolution crystal structures of the flavoprotein NrdI in oxidized and reduced states - an unusual flavodoxin: Structural biology.
- Structural Basis for Adenosylcobalamin Activation in AdoCbl-Dependent Ribonucleotide Reductases
- Structural and Functional Analyses of beta-Glucosidase 3B from Thermotoga neapolitana: A Thermostable Three-Domain Representative of Glycoside Hydrolase 3.
- Expression, purification, crystallisation and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of Thermotoga neapolitana beta-glucosidase B
- Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of Thermotoga neapolitana beta-glucosidase B
- Folding of S6 structures with divergent amino acid composition: Pathway flexibility within partly overlapping foldons
- The coupling between disulphide status, metallation and dimer interface strength in Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase
- A new tyrosyl radical on Phe(208) as ligand to the diiron center in Escherichia coli ribonucleotide reductase, mutant R2-Y122H - Combined X-ray diffraction and EPR/ENDOR studies
- Crystal structure of a mutant elongation factor G trapped with a GTP analogue
- Modern mRNA proofreading and repair: Clues that the Last Universal Common Ancestor possessed an RNA genome?
- Structural insights into fusidic acid resistance and sensitivity in EF-G
- Structural basis for interactions between tenascins and lectican C-type lectin domains: evidence for a crosslinking role for tenascins.
- Structural mechanism of allosteric substrate specificity regulation in a ribonucleotide reductase
- The new macromolecular crystallography stations at MAX-lab: The MAD station