E-post: anna [dot] jonsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Effect of a common variant of the PCSK2 gene on reduced insulin secretion.
- Large-scale association analysis provides insights into the genetic architecture and pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes
- No Interactions Between Previously Associated 2-Hour Glucose Gene Variants and Physical Activity or BMI on 2-Hour Glucose Levels
- Reduced Insulin Exocytosis in Human Pancreatic β-cells With Gene Variants Linked to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Association between parental history of diabetes and type 2 diabetes genetic risk scores in the PPP-Botnia and Framingham Offspring Studies
- FTO, Type 2 Diabetes, and Weight Gain Throughout Adult Life A Meta-Analysis of 41,504 Subjects From the Scandinavian HUNT, MDC, and MPP Studies
- Genetic variants and the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Power in the Phenotypic Extremes: A Simulation Study of Power in Discovery and Replication of Rare Variants
- Effect of variants in the RORA gene on risk of type 2 diabetes
- Erratum to: Assessing the effect of interaction between an FTO variant (rs9939609) and physical activity on obesity in 15,925 Swedish and 2,511 finnish adults.
- Influence of novel genetic loci affecting glucose and insulin levels during OGTT on islet function in man
- A variant in the KCNQ1 gene predicts future type 2 diabetes and mediates impaired insulin secretion.
- Common variant in MTNR1B associated with increased risk of type 2 diabetes and impaired early insulin secretion.
- Interaction between prenatal growth and high-risk genotypes in the development of type 2 diabetes
- Obesity, FTO Gene Variant, and Energy Intake in Children.
- Unique splicing pattern of the TCF7L2 gene in human pancreatic islets.
- Clinical risk factors, DNA variants, and the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Interactions between genes and birth size for development of type 2 diabetes
- Is there a unifying genetic factor predisposing to the metabolic syndrome?
- Metabolic effects of novel type 2 diabetes genes in a population aged 18-75 years
- The search for putative unifying genetic factors for components of the metabolic syndrome.
- Variants in KCNQ1 are associated with susceptibility to type 2 diabetes mellitus