E-post: tobias [dot] ambjornsson [at] thep [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A fast and scalable kymograph alignment algorithm for nanochannel-based optical DNA mappings.
- Bacteriophage strain typing by rapid single molecule analysis.
- Fast size-determination of intact bacterial plasmids using nanofluidic channels
- How nanochannel confinement affects the DNA melting transition within the Poland-Scheraga model.
- Many-body effects on tracer particle diffusion with applications for single-protein dynamics on DNA
- Model for melting of confined DNA
- Nanoconfined Circular and Linear DNA: Equilibrium Conformations and Unfolding Kinetics
- Visualizing the entire DNA from a chromosome in a single frame
- Ageing single file motion
- Competitive binding-based optical DNA mapping for fast identification of bacteria - multi-ligand transfer matrix theory and experimental applications on Escherichia coli.
- Non-Markovian effects in the first-passage dynamics of obstructed tracer particle diffusion in one-dimensional systems.
- Severe slowing-down and universality of the dynamics in disordered interacting many-body systems: ageing and ultraslow diffusion
- Single-file diffusion with non-thermal initial conditions
- Universality and nonuniversality of mobility in heterogeneous single-file systems and Rouse chains