046-222 75 51
hans [dot] malmstrom [at] englund [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- "Listen and understand what I am saying”: Church-listening as a challenge for non-native listeners of English in the UK.
- Appealing to (un)certainty : balancing hedging and boosting language in contemporary preaching
- Preaching in uncertain terms : the place of hedging language in contemporary sermonic discourse
- Sermonic metadiscourse: Manifesting the interpersonal relationship between preacher and congregation
- The “other” voice in preaching: Intertextual form and function in contemporary English sermonic discourse
- “Church chat”, academic prose, or conversation? Investigating contemporary sermons as lexical environments.
- Kristen predikan – teologisk föreläsning eller konversation?
- Master level writing in Engineering and productive vocabulary: What does measuring academic vocabulary levels tell us?
- The sermon as a listening challenge? Investigating vocabulary in contemporary English preaching.
- To what extent do L2 students in UK Higher Education acquire academic and subject-specific vocabulary incidentally?
- Books in English, lecture in Swedish: How well does it work?
- Comparing the academic and subject-specific vocabulary knowledge of L1 and L2 students at the outset of their undergraduate studies in a UK university
- Engelska på köpet? implicit språkinlärning i den parallellspråkiga högskolan
- Incidental language learning in the Swedish parallel language university: Outcomes and influences
- Reading in tertiary education: undergraduate student practices and attitudes
- World Englishes, biology terms and academic vocabulary: how level is the playing field?