046-222 34 18
shane [dot] grealish [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Generation of induced neurons via direct conversion in vivo.
- Human foetal brain tissue as quality control when developing stem cells towards cell replacement therapy for neurological diseases.
- Region-specific restoration of striatal synaptic plasticity by dopamine grafts in experimental parkinsonism.
- Characterisation of Behavioural and Neurodegenerative Changes Induced by Intranigral 6-Hydroxydopamine Lesions in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease
- Characterisation of behavioural and neurodegenerative changes induced by intranigral 6-hydroxydopamine lesions in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- New Mouse Models for Studying Postnatal Role of GDNF In Vivo
- The A9 dopamine neuron component in grafts of ventral mesencephalon is an important determinant for recovery of motor function in a rat model of Parkinson's disease