E-post: shane [dot] grealish [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- GDNF is not required for catecholaminergic neuron survival in vivo.
- In Vivo Reprogramming of Striatal NG2 Glia into Functional Neurons that Integrate into Local Host Circuitry.
- Monosynaptic Tracing using Modified Rabies Virus Reveals Early and Extensive Circuit Integration of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurons.
- Generation of induced neurons via direct conversion in vivo.
- Human foetal brain tissue as quality control when developing stem cells towards cell replacement therapy for neurological diseases.
- Region-specific restoration of striatal synaptic plasticity by dopamine grafts in experimental parkinsonism.
- Characterisation of Behavioural and Neurodegenerative Changes Induced by Intranigral 6-Hydroxydopamine Lesions in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease
- Characterisation of behavioural and neurodegenerative changes induced by intranigral 6-hydroxydopamine lesions in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- New Mouse Models for Studying Postnatal Role of GDNF In Vivo
- The A9 dopamine neuron component in grafts of ventral mesencephalon is an important determinant for recovery of motor function in a rat model of Parkinson's disease