adj lektor, Docent
046-161 30 0
Peter [dot] Montnemery [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Traffic exposure associated with allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis in adults. A cross-sectional study in southern Sweden.
- Traffic exposure related to allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis in adults. A cross-sectional study in Southern Sweden
- Traffic-related air pollution associated with prevalence of asthma and COPD/chronic bronchitis. A cross-sectional study in Southern Sweden
- Influence of heavy traffic, city dwelling and socio-economic status on nasal symptoms assessed in a postal population survey.
- Nasal neutrophil activity and mucinous secretory responsiveness in COPD.
- Prevalence of self-reported eczema in relation to living environment, socio-economic status and respiratory symptoms assessed in a questionnaire study
- Increased serum levels of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Prevalence of nasal symptoms and their relation to self-reported asthma and chronic bronchitis/emphysema
- Prevalence of obstructive lung diseases and respiratory symptoms in relation to living environment and socio-economic group