E-post: jenny [dot] vikman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Degradation of GIP but not of GLP-1 is reduced after protein ingestion in obese subjects
- Secretion and Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4-Mediated Metabolism of Incretin Hormones after a Mixed Meal or Glucose Ingestion in Obese Compared to Lean, Nondiabetic Men.
- The incretin effect is apparent after lipid challenge in healthy humans
- Both rapid exocytosis and granule mobilization in glucagon secreting cells are reduced by antibodies against synaptosomal protein of 25 kDa (SNAP-25) and Syntaxin 1
- Differential Islet and Incretin Hormone Responses in Morning vs. Afternoon after Standardized Meal in Healthy Men.
- Differential reduction in incretin hormone response to different macronutrients in obese vs lean healthy subjects
- Inhibitory effect of kisspeptins on insulin secretion from isolated mouse islets.
- Insulin secretion is highly sensitive to desorption of plasma membrane cholesterol.
- Truncation of SNAP-25 reduces the stimulatory action of cAMP on rapid exocytosis in insulin-secreting cells.