elin [dot] olander [at] design [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- How design process for the Base of the Pyramid differs from that for the Top of the Pyramid
- Interdependency between average novelty, individual average novelty, and variety
- STS-inspired design to meet the challenges of modern ageing. Welfare technology as a tool to promote user driven innovations or another way to keep older users hostage?
- Design as Reflection
- How can meaningfulness be created in the design process? The case of young disabled users.
- Self-image, meaningfulness, and stigmatisation: Towards objects that reflect the user's desired self-expression
- ‘Product Appearance, Emotions and Identity: Personal Relations with Significant Products Described by Young Adults with Disabilities’