Lars [dot] Wallman [at] elmat [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Brain tissue response to nanowires implanted into the rat striatum
- Implementation of a Protein Profiling Platform Developed as an Academic-Pharmaceutical Industry Collaborative Effort
- Interactions between gallium phosphide nanowires and neurons: towards implantable nanoelectrodes
- Nanomodified surfaces and guidance of nerve cell processes
- Soft tissue reactions evoked by implanted gallium phosphide.
- The influence of porous silicon on axonal outgrowth in vitro.
- Implementation of a protein profiling platform developed as an academic-pharmaceutical industry collaborative effort
- Neurite guidance on protein micropatterns generated by a piezoelectric microdispenser
- Polymeric integrated selective enrichment target (ISET) for solid-phase-based sample preparation in MALDI-TOF MS
- Porous silicon as a neural electrode material.
- Robotic Implementation of a Protein Profiling Platform Developed for High Throughput Biomarker Discovery
- Acoustic Trapping: System Design, Optimization and Applications
- Miniaturized solid-phase extraction and sample preparation for MALDI MS using a microfabricated integrated selective enrichment target
- Robotic implementation of a microchip-based protein clean-up and enrichment system for MALDI-TOF MS readout
- Autonomous protein sample processing on-chip using solid-phase microextraction, capillary force pumping, and microdispensing
- Integrated selective enrichment target - a microtechnology platform for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry applied on protein biomarkers in prostate diseases
- The beam blanking system for microlithography at Lund Nuclear microprobe
- Characterisation and comparison of a cMUT versus a piezoelectric transducer for air applications
- Electrochemical etch-stop technique for silicon membranes with p- and n-type regions and its application to neural sieve electrodes
- Improved chip design for integrated solid-phase microextraction in on-line proteomic sample preparation
- On-chip microextraction for proteomic sample preparation of in-gel digests
- Tissue reactions evoked by porous and plane surfaces made out of silicon and titanium.