Ake [dot] Lundwall [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Beta-microseminoprotein in serum correlates with the levels in seminal plasma of young, healthy males
- Kallikrein-related peptidases.
- Semenogelins in the human retina: Differences in distribution and content between AMD and normal donor tissues
- The Cotton-Top Tamarin (Saguinus oedipus) Has Five beta-Microseminoprotein Genes, Two of Which Are Pseudogenes
- A highly conserved protein secreted by the prostate cancer cell line PC-3 is expressed in benign and malignant prostate tissue.
- A locus on chromosome 20 encompassing genes that are highly expressed in the epididymis
- Localization of immunoreactive HIF-1alpha and HIF-2alpha in neuroendocrine cells of both benign and malignant prostate glands.
- The common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) has two very similar semenogelin genes as the result of gene conversion
- A comprehensive nomenclature for serine proteases with homology to tissue kallikreins.
- Aberrant expression of cystatin C in prostate cancer is associated with neuroendocrine differentiation.
- Characterization of semenogelin proteins in the human retina
- Evolution of kallikrein-related peptidases in mammals and identification of a genetic locus encoding potential regulatory inhibitors.
- Immunohistochemical detection of cysteine-rich secretory protein 3 in tissue and in serum from men with cancer or benign enlargement of the prostate gland.
- The First International Symposium on Kallikreins
- The semenogelins: proteins with functions beyond reproduction?
- Truncated semenogelin I binds zinc and is cleaved by prostate-specific antigen
- Characterization and localization of cysteine-rich secretory protein 3 (CRISP-3) in the human male reproductive tract
- Ejaculates from the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) contain semenogelin and beta-microseminoprotein but not prostate-specific antigen.
- Expression of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and human glandular kallikrein 2 (hK2) in ileum and other extraprostatic tissues
- Semenogelins I and II bind zinc and regulate the activity of prostate-specific antigen
- The evolution of a genetic locus encoding small serine proteinase inhibitors.
- beta-Microseminoprotein binds CRISP-3 in human seminal plasma
- Cystatin C is highly expressed in the human male reproductive system.
- Expression of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and human glandular kallikrein 2 (hK2) in ileum and other extraprostatic tissues.
- Taxon-specific evolution of glandular kallikrein genes and identification of a progenitor of prostate-specific antigen.
- The evolution of the glandular kallikrein locus: identification of orthologs and pseudogenes in the cotton-top tamarin.
- A frequent allele codes for a truncated variant of semenogelin I, the major protein component of human semen coagulum
- Expression and immunolocalisation of neutral endopeptidase in prostate cancer
- Expression of protein C inhibitor (PCI) in benign and malignant prostatic tissues
- Molecular cloning of complementary DNA encoding mouse seminal vesicle-secreted protein SVSI and demonstration of homology with copper amine oxidases
- A locus on human chromosome 20 contains several genes expressing protease inhibitor domains with homology to whey acidic protein.
- Anti-thrombin is expressed in the benign prostatic epithelium and in prostate cancer and is capable of forming complexes with prostate-specific antigen and human glandular kallikrein 2.
- Identification of a novel protease inhibitor gene that is highly expressed in the prostate.
- Organization and evolution of the glandular kallikrein locus in Mus musculus.
- Semenogelin I and II, the predominant human seminal plasma proteins, are also expressed in non-genital tissues.