Koordinator, tematiska rum
046-222 19 80
Christine [dot] Wann-Hansson [at] vardalinstitutet [dot] net
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A roller coaster of emotions and sense - coping with the perceived psychosocial consequences of a false-positive screening mammography.
- Adaptation to Swedish and further development of the 'Consequences of Screening - Breast Cancer' questionnaire: a multimethod study.
- Nurses' perceptions of working according to standardized care plans: a questionnaire study.
- The importance of socioeconomic factors for compliance and outcome at screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm in 65-year-old men.
- Development and implementation of a standardized care plan for carotid endarterectomy.
- Psychometric properties of the disease-specific health-related quality of life instrument VascuQoL in a Swedish setting
- Stress of Conscience among psychiatric nursing staff in relation to environmental and individual factors.
- Commentary on Wann-Hannson C, Hagell P, Willman A (2008) Risk factors and prevention among patients with hospital-acquired and pre-existing pressure ulcers in an acute care hospital. Journal of Clinical Nursing 17, 1718-1727 Response
- Cross-diagnostic validity of the Nottingham health profile index of distress (NHPD).
- Risk factors and prevention among patients with hospital-acquired and pre-existing pressure ulcers in an acute care hospital
- The long-term experience of living with peripheral arterial disease and the recovery following revascularisation: A qualitative study.
- Health-related quality of life after revascularization for peripheral arterial occlusive disease: long-term follow-up.
- LIVING WITH PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL DISEASE Quality of life and the patients' view of meaning
- Patients experience of living with peripheral arterial disease awaiting intervention.
- Patients' experiences of living with peripheral arterial disease awaiting intervention: a qualitative study.
- A comparison of Nottingham Health Profile and Short Form 36 Health Survey in patients with chronic lower limb ischaemia in a longitudinal perspective.
- A comparison of the Nottingham Health Profile and Short Form 36 Health Survey in patients with chronic lower limb ischaemia in a longitudinal perspective
- Quality of life after a successful femoropopliteal/crural reconstruction for critical leg ischaemia – a one-year prospective study