signe [dot] tomsone [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Experiences of mobility device use in everyday life among very old Latvian women and Swedish men.
- Healthy ageing and home: The perspectives of very old people in five European countries.
- Research circle as a study method: experience from the project INNOVAGE in Latvia.
- User involvement in research: experience from the research circle in Latvia within the project INNOVAGE WP2.
- Aspects of housing and perceived health among ADL independent and ADL dependent groups of older people in three national samples.
- Att åldras i Lettland: En longitudinell studie av boende och hälsa bland äldre.
- Experiences of mobility devices use among very old women in Latvia.
- Home and healthy aging in very old age: core findings of the ENABLE-AGE project.
- Health issues, housing and societal support in very old age in Latvia.
- Living alone in old age: Cross-national perspectives on person-home transactions.
- Old and new issues in housing and ageing research: Ambitions and challenges of the ENABLE-AGE project.
- On the impact of housing on behavioral autonomy in very old age.
- Person-environment fit characteristics in the home among very old people reporting falls – The ENABLE-AGE approach.
- The meaning of functional independence among older people
- ENABLE-AGE: New perspectives on home and health in very old age.
- Enabling autonomy, participation and well-being in old age: Home as a determinant for healthy ageing.
- European perspectives of older adults’ possibilities for participation.
- Evaluation of housing accessibility for elderly: Implications for occupational therapy practise.
- Evaluation of housing accessibility for very old persons and their ability to perform everyday activities: Implications for occupational therapy practise.
- Home and health in very old age: New perspectives on an old topic?
- Objective and subjective aspects of home in old age: A survey approach. IAPS
- On the relationships between objective and subjective housing variables among very old adults.
- Enabling autonomy, participation, and well-being in old age: The home environment as a determinant for healthy ageing.
- Enabling autonomy, participation, and well-being in old age: The home environment as a determinant for healthy ageing. ENABLE-AGE.
- Enabling autonomy, participation, and well-being in old age: The home environment as a determinant for healthy ageing. ENABLE-AGE. Poster
- The ENABLE-AGE Project: Multi-Dimensional Quantitative and Qualitative Methodology for European Housing Research.