E-post: per [dot] persson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Involutin is a Fe3+ reductant Secreted by the Ectomycorrhizal Fungus Paxillus involutus during Fenton-based Decomposition of Organic Matter.
- Reactivity of Fe from a natural stream water towards As(V)
- Speciation of aluminum in soils and stream waters: The importance of organic matter
- The carbon starvation response of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- Complexation and precipitation reactions in the ternary As(V)-Fe(III)-OM (organic matter) system
- Spectroscopic characterization of the coordination chemistry and hydrolysis of gallium(III) in the presence of aquatic organic matter
- XAS study of iron speciation in soils and waters from a boreal catchment