emma [dot] salomonsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Galectin-1-binding glycoforms of haptoglobin with altered intracellular trafficking, and increase in metastatic breast cancer patients.
- Reading a glycocode - mechanism and function of galectin-glycan interactions
- The anti-angiogenic peptide anginex greatly enhances galectin-1 binding affinity for glycoproteins.
- Essential role of galectin3 in reducing the severity of S. aureus-induced arthritis in mice
- Monovalent Interactions of Galectin-1
- Multimeric Lactoside "Click Clusters" as Tools to Investigate the Effect of Linker Length in Specific Interactions with Peanut Lectin, Galectin-1, and-3
- Mutational tuning of galectin-3 specificity and biological function.
- Different affinity of galectins for human serum glycoproteins: galectin-3 binds many protease inhibitors and acute phase proteins.
- Double Affinity Amplification of Galectin-Ligand Interactions through Arginine-Arene Interactions: Synthetic, Thermodynamic, and Computational Studies with Aromatic Diamido-Thiodigalactosides.
- The beta-galactoside binding immunomodulatory lectin galectin-3 reverses the desensitized state induced in neutrophils by the chemotactic peptide f-Met-Leu-Phe: role of reactive oxygen species generated by the NADPH-oxidase and inactivation of the agonist