E-post: david [dot] nicholls [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A lipotoxicity model in the INS-1 832/13 beta cell line and the epigenetic alterations induced by it
- Mitochondrial ion circuits.
- Stochastic aspects of transmitter release and bioenergetic dysfunction in isolated nerve terminals
- The membrane potential response is altered in pancreatic beta cells chronically exposed to high glucose
- Agonist-specific patterns of beta(2)-adrenoceptor responses in human airway cells during prolonged exposure.
- Differences in metabolic regulation between glucose responsive INS-1 832/13 and its glucose non-responsive INS-1 832/2 sister clonal rat beta cell line decides their beta cell functionality
- Mitochondrial spare respiratory capacity and the life and death of neurons
- Spare respiratory capacity, oxidative stress and excitotoxicity
- Tight coupling between glucose and mitochondrial metabolism in clonal beta-cells is required for robust insulin secretion.