dennis [dot] persson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Changes in experienced value of everyday occupations after nature-based vocational rehabilitation
- Ecopation: connecting sustainability, glocalisation and well-being
- The journey of recovery and empowerment embraced by nature - clients' perspectives on nature-based rehabilitation in relation to the role of the natural environment.
- ValMO-modellen: Ett redskap för aktivitetsbaserad arbetsterapi
- An occupational therapy approach to the support of a young immigrant female's mental health: A story of bicultural personal growth.
- Defying aches and revaluating daily doing: Occupational perspectives on adjusting to chronic pain.
- Evaluation of evidence within occupational therapy in stroke rehabilitation
- Occupational therapists' experience of working with immigrant clients in mental health care.
- Occupational value and relationships to meaning and health: Elaborations of the ValMO-model.