Docent i miljömedicin, Avdelningsföreträdare
046-222 16 30
Anna [dot] Rignell-Hydbom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Determinants of maternal and fetal exposure and temporal trends of perfluorinated compounds.
- Gestational Diabetes and Preeclampsia in Association with Air Pollution at Levels below Current Air Quality Guidelines.
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy and daughters' risk of gestational diabetes and obesity.
- The Impact of Paternal and Maternal Smoking on Semen Quality of Adolescent Men.
- Trends in human concentrations of endocrine disruptors: possible reasons and consequences.
- A nested case-control study of intrauterine exposure to persistent organochlorine pollutants and the risk of hypospadias.
- Blood serum concentrations of perfluorinated compounds in men from Greenlandic Inuit and European populations.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in maternal serum, umbilical cord serum, colostrum and mature breast milk. Insights from a pilot study and the literature.
- Very high correlations between fresh weight and lipid-adjusted PCB-153 serum concentrations: Irrespective of fasting status, age, body mass index, gender, or exposure distributions.
- A simple and fast liquid-liquid extraction method for the determination of 2,2 ',4,4 ',5,5 '-hexachlorobiphenyl (CB-153) and 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis(p-chlorophenyl)-ethylene (p,p '-DDE) from human serum for epidemiological studies on type 2 diabetes
- Exposure to cadmium and persistent organochlorine pollutants and its association with bone mineral density and markers of bone metabolism on postmenopausal women.
- Exposure to p,p'-DDE: a risk factor for type 2 diabetes.
- Fertility and markers of male reproductive function in Inuit and European populations spanning large contrasts in blood levels of persistent organochlorines
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in aircraft cabins – a source of human exposure
- Reproductive toxicity of seafood contaminants: Prospective comparisons of Swedish east and west coast fishermen's families
- Androgen receptor gene CAG repeat length as a modifier of the association between persistent organohalogen pollutant exposure markers and semen characteristics
- Androgen receptor gene CAG repeat length as a modifier of the association between persistent organohalogen pollutant exposure markers and semen characteristics.
- Dietary exposure to methyl mercury and PCB and the associations with semen parameters among Swedish fishermen.
- Exposure to persistent organochlorine pollutants and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Modifying effect of the AR gene trinucleotide repeats and SNPs in the AHR and AHRR genes on the association between persistent organohalogen pollutant exposure and human sperm Y : X ratio
- Association between biomarkers of exposure to persistent organochlorine compounds (POCs).
- Association between exposure to persistent organohalogen pollutants and epididymal and accessory sex gland function: Multicentre study in Inuit and European populations.
- Estimations of past male and female serum concentrations of biomarkers of persistent organochlorine pollutants and their impact on fecundability estimates.
- Impact of PCB and p,p'-DDE contaminants on human sperm Y:X chromosome ratio: studies in three European populations and the Inuit population in Greenland.
- Relationships between sperm DNA fragmentation, sperm apoptotic markers and serum levels of CB-153 and p,p '-DDE in European and Inuit populations
- Reproductive hormone levels in men exposed to persistent organohalogen pollutants: a study of inuit and three European cohorts.
- Semen Quality and Exposure to Persistent Organochlorine Pollutants.
- Time to pregnancy as a function of male and female serum concentrations of 2,2'4,4'5,5'-hexachlorobiphenyl (CB-153) and 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis (p-chlorophenyl)-ethylene (p,p'-DDE).
- A cross-sectional study of the association between persistent organochlorine pollutants and diabetes.
- EXPOSURE TO PERSISTENT ORGANOCHLORINE POLLUTANTS AND MALE SEMEN FUNCTION
- Exposure to PCB and p,p '-DDE in European and Inuit populations: impact on human sperm chromatin integrity
- Exposure to PCBs and p,p'-DDE and human sperm chromatin integrity.
- Exposure to persistent organochlorine pollutants and seminal levels of markers of epididymal and accessory sex gland functions in Swedish men.
- Exposure to persistent organochlorine pollutants associates with human sperm Y:X chromosome ratio.
- Fertility in four regions spanning large contrasts in serum levels of widespread persistent organochlorines: a cross-sectional study
- Inter-population variations in concentrations, determinants of and correlations between 2,2',4,4',5,5'-hexachlorobiphenyl (CB-153) and 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis (p-chlorophenyl)-ethylene (p,p'-DDE): a cross-sectional study of 3161 men and women from Inuit and European populations
- Quality control workshops in standardization of sperm concentration and motility assessment in multicentre studies