olena [dot] prykhodko [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A piglet with surgically induced exocrine pancreatic insufficiency as an animal model of newborns to study fat digestion.
- Effects on gut properties in exocrine pancreatic insufficient (EPI) pigs, being growth retarded due to pancreatic duct ligation at 7 weeks but not at 16 weeks of age.
- Impact of colostrum and plasma immunoglobulin intake on hippocampus structure during early postnatal development in pigs.
- Hormonal and immune profiles in blood were unaffected by PHA provocation in suckling and weaning pigs
- Immune Suppression by Cyclosporin A Inhibits Phytohemagglutinin-induced Precocious Gut Maturation in Suckling Rats
- Liprotamase, a Non-porcine Enzyme Therapy, Restores Growth, and Normalizes Lipid Absorption in Pigs with Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)